This is for everyone who says 'I don't have time to workout.' This only takes 4 minutes! Each exercise is done for 1 minute and there is 4 minutes so there are 4 exercises.
The list of exercises done in this workout
1 - X-Body Mountain Climbers (0:49)
- Brace your abs. Start in the top of the push-up position.
- Keep your abs braced, pick one foot up off the floor, and slowly bring your knee up to your opposite shoulder. Do not let your hips sag.
- Keep your abs braced and slowly return your leg to the start position.
- Alternate sides until you complete all of the required repetitions.
2 - Bodysaw (1:52)
- Support your weight on your forearms and your toes.
- Put your toes on a towel if you are on a wood floor.
- If you are on carpet, put your toes on a weight plate.
- Keep your abs braced and breathe normally.
- Slide your feet out behind you 6 inches and then slide them back in.
- It's tough to see in the photos, but you'll feel it when you try it!
3 -Inchworm (2:52)
- This is a powerful stretch for your hamstrings, so go slow, and don't round your back.
- Start in a modified push-up position, with your hands out in front of your shoulders.
- Keep your legs straight and walk your legs towards your hands.
- Go until you get a stretch, but don't round your lower back.
- Once you get a stretch, walk your hands out until you are in a modified pushup.
4. Mountain Climber Burpees (3:52)
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Drop down onto your hands and feet, then thrust your feet back so you are in a push-up position.
- Perform a mountain climber on each leg.
- Then thrust your feet back in and then stand up.
By Craig Ballantyne - Turbulence Training