Knowledge is needed for making money and the journey begins by seeking it out. There is also a commitment to something deeper inside us that we need to connect with that helps drive us so we take inspired action rather than pushing a rock uphill. We all have the potential to make lots of money and we need to believe that it's possible for us. Once we have that belief we can take the necessary actions to create wealth and abundance in our lives. Here is some brilliant inspiration to pull you forward into your abundance journey.
Making money is a psychological shift not just putting a strategy in place.
Warran Buffet - 3 secrets to success
- Freedom and opportunity
- Good Health
- Compounded interest
The secret to wealth is gratitude
It doesn't matter how much money you have if you don't have if you don't feel your wealth. Even when you have nothing, there is everything to be grateful from and from this place wealth is created from within and can be manifested externally. Having a million dollars is not going to make you feel grateful for having the money if you don't don't feel gratitude towards having a dollar in your wallet.
The secret to living is giving
Tony Robbins daily actions
- Start reading and feeding your mind - expand your mind every single day.
- Strengthen your body because fear is physical - Strong body = strong mind.
- Find a role model or mentor - learn from others who are already doing it, find multiple people you can model.
- Take massive action - stay focused on your vision and constantly change your approach. Keep track of your journey daily with journals etc.
- Find somebody you can help - when you give your time and energy to others, this helps get you out of yourself.
- Be kind - every interaction is an important interaction and kindness is one of the best things you can give. The power of kindness is so big.
Tony's top recommendations for what to do with your money
It doesn't matter how much money you make, it's really your capacity to use your creativity to stop trading time for money.
- Model the best masters (David Swensen makes 1 billion dollars a year in investments).
- Invest and diversify - Divide your money into different buckets - some of those buckets are secure (long term that you will have money later in life), growth bucket (risk bucket).
- Multiple income streams - Bob Proctor's secret to wealth is to derive income from many sources.
How do you really live your life?
If you don't want to upset anyone don't say anything, don't do anything and don't be anyone. Then everyone will like you.
Great people will not settle. They do, be, share and create in life what they want. Keep growing and do not settle. Don't do shit you're not passionate about. Do what really stirs you passionately and go deep!
Focus your life on what matters to you.
There are a few things that really matter - your body, your emotions, your relationships, your economics, your business
What matters most in your life and what will you be focusing on?
Interview by Lewis Howes