Some great tips while flying to arrive at your destination rested and ready to perform at the top of your game.
Most planes are dryer than the Sahara Desert. So anything you can do to rehydrate your body on a plane is really going to make a difference when you arrive.
What is the #1 thing for dealing with jetlag?
Meditation - you're giving your body rest that is 5 times deeper than sleep. 20 mins on take off and 20 mins on landing.
What to bring for a blissful flight
- Thermos - sipping on hot water helps to rehydrate you because it's easier for your body to absorb that warm water instead of cold water. It can also keep your body from getting acidic.
- Saline solution - moisturise your nasal cavities. This will help you filter out bacteria so you are less likely to get sick after a flight.
- Lavender oil - rub on your hands as an antibacterial and breath it in which helps you relax.
- Cocoa butter - for lips.
- Snacks - organic grass fed cheese and apple.
- Good reading material
- Multi-purpose shawl
- Get your feet on the earth as soon as possible. This will help re-polarise you to the new location.
- Take a bath - it helps you get some of the trapped air out of the body. Our neck can sometimes go out after flying because air bubbles can sometimes get stuck in it.
- Watch the sunrise or sunset in your new destination - it will help reset your body clock and help your jet lag pass more quickly.